- 1 pkg boneless chicken breasts (any size pkg is ok).
- Cooked sliced ham
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Thin breasts out with a mallet. Get them to about ½ inch thick. (Put a piece of plastic wrap over the one you’re
- beating up, unless
- you like to have a bunch of “chicken stuff” splashing around your kitchen.)
- Lay breast flat on a plate. Fill with one slice cooked ham and 1 slice Swiss cheese.
- Roll up. Wrap a strip of bacon around rolled breast. Use 2 tooth picks to hold it on.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Check with knife to see whether it is done. It will probably be necessary to cook another 5 minutes.
- Don’t overcook! This is not solid chicken! The chicken is only a series of thin strips