This recipe is a great example of what “NO BRAINER” means. It takes no thought and almost no time!
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Sliced ham
- Iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Asparagus spears (optional)
- Lay one slice of ham on a plate.
- Lay one slice of Swiss Cheese over the ham. Fold the cheese, so that it is the same length as the ham.
- Roll up the ham and cheese.
- Eat cold, or heat in the microwave oven for about 10 seconds.
- Lay one leaf of lettuce over the ham and cheese, then roll up and eat.
- Instead of lettuce, lay one asparagus spear across the ham and cheese. Then roll around the asparagus.
- Make a “lettuce roll up”: Lay the lettuce on a plate. Then lay a slice of ham on it. Next, place a slice of
Swiss Cheese on the ham. Finally, roll it up.
If you make this as an appetizer, after rolling up all ingredients, cut each roll up into several 2-inch pieces. Hold
together with toothpicks.
You can substitute sliced pepperoni for the ham.