Sunnie, physician formulated “stress buster”. Contains Betaine TMG (not to be confused with Betaine HCL) to augment the body’s production of SAMe, a powerful antidepressant. Sunnie just happens to also include St. John’s Wort. St. John’s Wort study on children.
I was taking prescription medications that left me feeling life was without color. I began taking Sunnie under the auspices of my doctor. Now the depression is gone and I feel alive again.” -C.K, Birmingham, AL
“Many of us are taking Sunnie here at The Green Turtle Bay… it just makes it easier to cope with stress, driving in heavy traffic, and teenagers” -Karen
- contains St. John’s Wort prescribed by German physicians for depression
- Benefits of the methyl donor formulations with TMG . Due to it’s bi-polar nature, helps osmotic pressure in cells. For example it is used in salmon farming to protect fish against the problems of changing salt content. In humans, TMG maintains normal cellular electrolyte concentrations despite water and electrolyte losses during exercise. TMG also helps metabolize fats, which allows the body to burn fat rather than protein or muscle during exercise.
- augments S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe), a powerful anti-depressant.
- TMG is also used for body building, cardiac protection, general health preventative, glutathione elevation, liver disorders
- lowers Homocysteine -note diabetics tend to have elevated Homocysteine. Elevated Homocysteine is highly correlated with heart disease.
- to order now
- request information
Sunnie comes in bottles of 120 pressed tablets;
dose: 4 per day with food.
Note: Pregnant women, as with any supplement, should consult with their physician before taking this product.
for ingredients and more information
Prozac’s worst nightmare