For those of you looking for information on Diabetes:
- Dr. Podell, MD writes on the nutritional aspects of diabetes.
- Fatty Acid Supplement Helps Diabetics With Weight, Blood Sugar Levels…
- Diabetes sleep connection: inadequate sleep may prompt development of insulin-resistance
- Diabetics tend to have elevated homocysteine, which frequently results in cardiovascular disease; TMG can help lower homocysteine. Elevated homocysteine may also be responsible for depression.
- Evening Primrose Oil may be helpful for diabetic neuropathy
- A diabetes type I case study: interesting observations by a father
- Reversing diabetes type II
- Daily spoonful of cinnamon may help diabetics
- Take a test to see if you are at risk for diabetes.
- Vaccine links to diabetes.
- Press release: FDA accepts GTB’s diabetes disclaimer.
- US Center for Disease Control and Prevention Links Vaccine and Diabetes
- The obesity link to diabetes (abdominal fat muscle)
- Obesity – the most important cause of diabetes?
- Is Alzheimer’s a form of diabetes?
A nutritional support product for those with or predisposed to diabetes:
Products from The Green Turtle Bay Vitamin Co.
product information in Spanish or German
Visit our links page